Date: Wed Feb 07, 2018 Time: 6:30 pm End Time: 9:30 pm Venue: The Desk Location: 114-116 Curtain Road, EC2A 3AH
Attending: 200 Spots Left: 175
Main discussions of the night:
1) Challenges facing start-ups and right stuff that must be done on time;
2) Opportunity for up to 5 minutes speaking for 9 businesses. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in speaking.
Time table is given below:
6:30pm to 7pm: Networking time;
7pm to 7:30pm: Speech or practical experiences of start-up challenges;
7:30pm to 8:15pm: 9 minutes speakers.
8:15pm to 9:30pm: Networking time again.
Please pay £2 now on line while booking ticket or otherwise pay £3 at the door. On this event join us for networking and relaxing night out. You should bring your business cards and energy to speak about yourself. This is an informal way to introduce yourself and make long lasting contacts.
Why to attend?
1) To network;
2) To learn Networking skills;
3) To relax and have a chat;
4) To learn as to what others are doing;
5) To build or to retain old connections.